All the following are the doctrines and beliefs of Real Party Ministry.
This ministry believes that all of these beliefs are Biblically and doctrinally correct.
- There is One LIVING AND TRUE GOD, eternally existing in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all.
- that the SCRIPTURES of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired, without error in the original manuscripts, and the infallible rule of faith and practice.
- GOD THE FATHER is an infinite, personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; that He hears and answers prayer; and that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ
- JESUS CHRIST is God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, and teachings, His substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intercession for His people and personal, visible return to earth. We believe in His first coming Jesus inaugurated the fulfillment of the Kingdom of God.
- The HOLY SPIRIT, Who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ; we believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is an abiding Helper, Teacher, and Guide. This ministry believes in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of all the Biblical gifts of the Spirit.
- All men and women are sinners by nature and choice are therefore under condemnation, that God regenerates and baptizes by the Holy Spirit those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord.
- That there is one universal CHURCH, the living spiritual body, of which Christ is the Head and all regenerated persons are members.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ committed two ORDINANCES to the church; baptism and the Lord’s Supper. We believe in water baptism and communion open to all believers.
- In the personal, visible, APPEARING OF CHRIST to earth and the consummation of His Kingdom; in the resurrection of the body, the final judgment and eternal blessing of the righteous and endless suffering of the wicked.
- in what is termed “THE APOSTLE’S CREED” as embodying fundamental facts of Christian faith and endorse the historic orthodox creeds of the church.
- MARRIAGE is a Holy Covenant relationship ordained by God between one man and one woman.
- Celibacy in Singleness