Volunteers Serving with Real Party Ministry Covenant
All volunteers serving with Real Party Ministry will read and sign the following statement before serving with Real Party Ministry in any area whether in the United States, or in another country.
• All who serve must agree with the Real Party Doctrinal Statement
• We serve under the authority of the Holy Spirit.
• We serve under the authority of the leadership of Real Party Ministry
• When we go to serve, or minister in a local church setting we serve under the authority of the local church.
• If we go to a Prison, or some other institution such as a hospital we realize that we are guests and we comply with the regulations and requirements that they have for us.
• In those settings where there is a Chaplain, we realize that we are serving under the Chaplain and the Warden of that institution.
• All volunteers must be willing to submit to the authority of any missionaries who are hosting Real Party Ministry.
• All Volunteers must be willing to submit to the team leader.
• When traveling in airports, bus stations, and railroad terminals a volunteer agrees to submit to the team leader concerning getting to boarding areas and being ready to board the plane, bus, railroad, or any other means of transportation.
• All volunteers agree to abstain from any use of alcoholic beverages when serving with Real Party in a ministry setting in route to and returning from the ministry opportunity.
• Volunteers must raise their own funds to travel with Real Party Ministry abroad.
• All volunteers will avoid any type behavior that could be construed as romantic while serving with Real Party Ministry on Mission trips.
• Develop and maintain a servant’s attitude
I have read and I agree with the Real Party doctrinal statement as well as the elements that are listed in the Real Party Ministry Covenant agreement.
________________________________________ Date _______________